RSVPs for the next PRSA luncheon on April 8 are flying in fast, but I'm still worried that some of you may not feel the sense of urgency for why you should attend. What's the big deal, right? I'm giving you five reasons to attend:
- Steve Crescenzo is one of the freshest voices in corporate communications. He tells it like it is. He is sought out all over the world to come and share his ideas. He's a corporate communications version of Lance Armstrong, without the bike shorts (thank goodness).
- In today's economy and shaky job market, can you afford status quo communications? If so, you might find yourself to be status gone. Now is the time to employ creative strategies and Steve will be here to hold our hand and guide us.
- You need to check out our new location at the Hilton Indianapolis Downtown. For those driving in, parking is free in the garage. For those working downtown, it's a nice leisurely stroll. No excuses there. And the food is really good, too.
- I might be one of the biggest advocates for social networking but there is still a place for face-to-face networking. This is the place. Shaking someone's hand goes much further than sending a LinkedIn request. Now or never, build and strengthen your local network. The profession benefits from it.
- I'm never wrong. Just ask my wife. :)
If you need any more reasons than that, RSVP for the luncheon and I'll add to the list.