Luncheon Topic: Digital Strategy: Integrating the Tools
Speaker: James Burnes, CEO of Mobiltopia and Principal and Senior Digital Strategist for Project Brilliant
Announcements from the podium:
- Social Media Bootcamp III – Saturday, August 13
- A half-day seminar from the Professional Development committee, hosted by University of Indianapolis. Registrants will choose two breakout sessions from four offered, with topics on social media case studies, measurement, gaming and SEO. Registration closes at 5pm Wednesday August 10. APRs: this professional development course counts toward maintenance credits!
- Meet the Media – Monday, September 12 from 3 to 5 pm at Indianapolis Monthly in the Emmis Communications building. More details to come.
- The Hoosier Chapter of PRSA will begin our reciprocal awards judging in late September or early October. If you have your APR or at least 5 years experience, please consider helping out as a judge. More info to follow soon, but it’s always a great way to get a few communications projects or programs ideas! And, APRs earn maintenance points for this, as well!
- MCCOY (Marion County Commission on Youth) is looking for volunteers to serve on their Marketing/Communications Committee. If interested, e-mail Stephanie Freeman at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re looking for volunteers! President-elect Bobbi Simmons is hard at work forming the officer and committee chair slate for 2012. If you are interested, please see Bobbi or e-mail her at email@example.com.